Trade in your used equipment to buy new at a discount, or buy used to save up to 50-70%!
Recycle your quality used sports equipment at Play It Again Sports. Kids outgrow sports equipment so fast it’s amazing. Much of this gear is still in great condition and has lots of years left in it, which makes that cluttered garage or closet a potential source of income. Cashing in your quality used gear at Play It Again Sports is fast and easy:
- Clean out that closet, garage or basement!
- Load up your quality used brand name sports and fitness equipment and bring it to our store.
- Check in with a sales associate to review what you have to sell or trade.
- While you check out the latest arrivals in the store, we will review your items based on condition, brand and our current stock levels.
- Your sales associate will determine the value of your items and either pay you on the spot or you can trade your items towards your purchase that day.
- You walk out of the store with new gear, money in your pocket or both!
Of course, we sure try, but we can't buy everything.
Chicago Suburbs includes the following locations:
Schaumburg 847-895-8914 email email@example.com
Villa Park 630-835-3888 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Oak Lawn 708-636-6311 email email@example.com
Northbrook 847-564-9180 email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to provide YOU with the BEST customer service!
Recent Sports News
Posted On April, 1, 2014
Being successful at playing a sport, whether it is baseball, football or soccer, takes a great deal of focus and concentration.
Posted On March, 27, 2014
Every athlete playing a major sport like basketball, baseball or football, has spent time, money and energy adding inches to their vertical leap. Individuals who can jump higher in these sports simply have a better chance of outperforming their competitors in a game situation. Players with a great vertical leap can grab more rebounds, pull down off-target passes and make great catches on deep fly balls. By following these vertical leap exercises and applying proper jumping techniques, you can also increase the height of your jump and therefore improve your performance during competition.
Posted On March, 25, 2014
Every sport, from football to baseball and hockey, is physically demanding on the human body. In order to protect yourself from injury and perform at peak levels, you have to spend a lot of time at the gym building strength and endurance. However, one of the biggest setbacks athletes experience after hard exercise is muscle soreness. This might prevent you from staying with a workout routine and limit your performance on the field. Try out a few of these recovery tips designed to get you in the gym consistently: